Turner County Community Blood Drive! Thursday November 19, 2015 at the Civic Center 2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Ashburn-Turner county Chamber of Commerce invites you to attend a Meet and Greet. come meet Ashburn's newest Physician Mariel D. Hepburn, MD. Thursday, November 12, 5 p.m.
It's the first Tuesday in November so you know what that means! It's time to get out and perform your civic duty. Make sure you vote today before the polls close.
Need to know where to vote? If you're in Turner County, you can visit the Board of Elections Office.
Address: 1807 US-41, Sycamore, GA 31790
The Board of Elections provides the following services for Turner County Residents:
The Board of Elections registers all eligible citizens to vote, provide free voter id's, maintains districting maps for Turner County. We also conduct all Federal, State and County wide elections, maintain election results, and uphold election laws regarding registration and voting.
To register to vote you must:
1. Be a citizen of the United States
2. Be a legal resident of the Turner County
3. Be at least 17 1/2 years of age to register and 18 years of age to vote
4. Not be serving a sentence for conviction of a felony involving moral turpitude
5. Have not been found mentally incompetent by a judge